InstaTiling is an app that enables you to crop your photos into multiple squares (tiles), then arrange them on your Instagram home page. Instatiling provides the maximum flexibility for you to tile your cropped photos into any grid pattern you want.
1. Crop your input photos into multiple squares, arrange and post them on Instagram in any grid pattern you want (see Screenshot 1,2),
2. Add tags, captions, and comments to the cropped photos within the app, and you can copy the tags to all other cropped photos with just one button tap (see Screenshot 3).
3. Upload the cropped photos to Instagram in the correct order from within the app. The app will track which cropped photos have been uploaded so that you won't forget what should be the next one to upload (see Screenshot 4,5)
4. You can also save the cropped photos to your camera roll, then upload them later in Instagram.
5. You can load multiple photos for cropping and tiling.
1. Due to the constraints of Instagram API, currently you can only upload the cropped photos one at a time during "upload".
2. The tags or comments added within the app are only effective when you use the "upload" function. If you use the "save all" function and use Instagram to upload from camera roll, you can only add tags within the Instagram app.
Visit and follow us on Instagram: @Instatiling